While I’m a musician that speaks a lot about the world of music, this circle is for any creative mind looking for support. Whether you are a musician, writer, artist – as long as you’re interested in a creative practice, these tools can help you.
Whether you are working full time in a non-creative career, just want to play/perform/create for yourself, working part-time to make ends meet, gigging, teaching or working professionally as an artist, this group is to support you on your journey as a creative mind and help you learn/enhance the skills you need to live a beautiful creative life.
Foundational courses and the first personal development course will be available immediately when the circle is released.
The foundational material for this course is a holistic, mind-body-spirit approach to wellness. Members are encouraged browse the material as they feel called to create their own path and find what works best for them.
Future monthly course topics may include:
- Impostor syndrome for creative minds
- Addressing performance anxiety
- Addressing writers block
- Addressing the tortured artist identity
- Getting paid for your work
- Balancing time with a creative schedule
- Creating belief in yourself as an artist
- Networking for introverts (and people that don’t love networking)
- Addressing creative anxiety
- Addressing self-sabotage in your projects
- Self promotion for people that don’t love talking about themselves
- Tips for building your practice routine
Creative minds are busy! That’s why days and times of the coaching calls will be varied to accommodate as many schedules as I can.